Branch Manager Calcasieu District
Branch Manager Calcasieu District
At Capital One, we strive to create a world class experience for our customers. Often our local bank branches are the face of Capital One to the community. As a Branch Manager II you have the opportunity to lead and develop a team of associates within a defined banking branch. You are a role model in the community and responsible for maintaining Capital One’s high standard of customer service and excellence within the community by building deep relationships and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
Creativity and innovation is an asset within Capital One as you will be charged with developing and implementing retail banking strategies within your branch. You are the leader for sales and service; responsible for expense, operations, and credit controls; an advocate for community leadership; a partner in human resource management; and a role model for meeting financial and compliance standards within your branch. Collaboration is a key to success within Capital One so you will need to develop and maintain profitable partnerships with other lines of business within Capital One.
- Lead a branch with a size criterion of $50MM-$90MM combined loans and deposits; and/or 20% deposit accounts (DDA); and/or $1.5MM-$3.5MM contribution dollars; and 10-14 FTE compliment.
- Staff and Lead sales, service, and operational performance of branches
- Act as a Role model for Capital One’s Values: Excellence and Do the Right Thing while supporting branch based change management efforts
- Deliver on sales volumes and revenue targets in branch as agreed with District Manager
- Collaborate with Branch Business Manager as appropriate
- Lead the branch team
- Manage day-to-day sales efforts in the branch, including frequent, active GROWTH coaching of Relationship Bankers
- Directly manage platform staff, including career development, performance management and recognition
- In branches without an Assistant Branch Manager, directly manage the branch teller staff
- Serve as a community leader for the bank
- Champion a customer centric culture and own customer experience in the branch
- Service and sell to clients via escalations or complex sales referred by the relationship bankers, and participate in sales call with Small business and commercial partners as appropriate
- In de novo markets, make additional efforts to generate branch traffic
- Ownership for service levels and operational excellence in branch
- Ultimate accountability for risk and compliance for branch
- Implement and advocate the regions human resource strategy
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification or military experience
- 1 year of Banking or Sales experience
- 1 year of Management experience
Requires successful registration with, and issuance of a unique identification number from, the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) in compliance with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (S.A.F.E. Act).
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to APPLY!
Desired Skills and Expertise
High School or equivalent
< 2 years
Salary / package