Using lockbox imaging software, process payment received by mail for corporate customer according to specific guidelines and requirements as required by the client. Using various method of output, provide clients with transactional information for updating of accounts payable information. Ensure proper posting of deposits and disposition of client’s remittance packages. Meet or exceed department services quality standards.
- Remove contents from envelope, separating checks from other remittance material.
- Process, monitor and review highly critical accounts according to the contractual agreement with the clients.
- Image checks and/or any other material specified by contract requirement. - Perform data entry of detailed invoice or check information specified by the client using lockbox software.
- Perform all deadlines reporting output, assist in distribution of duties. Any other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to lift /move/ carry approximately 20 pounds if required to perform the essential job function.
- At least a High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
- Proficient in 10- Key data entry
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to APPLY!
Desired Skills and Expertise
High School or equivalent
< 2 years
Salary / package