Sourcing Consultant Recruiting
Sourcing Consultant Recruiting
Capital One, we march to a different beat! While we may be a top-10 bank by deposits, we operate and innovate with the vigor of a start-up. With thousands of employees, we never lose anyone in the shuffle, but celebrate individuals with respect and exceptional benefits. And we don’t just fill positions, but recruit the best and the brightest people that know how to set industry trends and wow consumers.
Capital One has celebrated milestones, including:
- Top-10 bank by deposits
- 148 on the Fortune 500
- 1,000 bank branches
- 2,200 ATM locations
- More than 31,500 associates globally
- 50 million customer accounts
We’re excited to be growing and hiring across the country to build the next generation on sound practices and values so that our philosophy can transcend into our products and services. We hope you join our tremendous team that has helped changed our industry for the better.
Are you interested in joining a team of best-in-class recruiting managers whose mission is to enable game-changing business results by providing programs and solutions that unleash greatness in our associates? Here at Capital One you have the opportunity to work in an environment in which the business truly values the recruiting partnership. If you have a passion for managing the recruiting strategy for the business and want to be part of a winning team, then look no further!
The ideal candidate should exhibit strong communication, influencing, and problem solving skills towards all stakeholders. Do you want to work in a business-casual, collaborative environment where your contributions are recognized, successes are elevated and effort is rewarded? Capital One provides a fast paced, dynamic environment where you can excel in your career while still maintaining a work life balance that others will desire. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come together to make Capital One a great company – and one of the best companies to work for.
- As an individual contributor, partner with Recruiters and Recruiting Managers to ensure an appropriate pipeline is generated for tough to fill roles (Volume or Skill Set)
- Build a relationship with leaders within the recruiting organization to be approachable and guide sourcing discussions
- Act as “go-to” resource for all sourcing, internet, local market, geographic market, industry intelligence
- Be a research expert within financial services by communicating updates on the specific area that the team supports and generate a library of information/resources to pull from
- Engage Hiring Manager to add support and consultation during search
- Identify, source and recruit qualified candidates for positions
- Manage clients - work with hiring managers, group or organization leads, and key stakeholders to understand recruiting needs and developing strategy to meet hiring goals
- Manage candidates - develop and execute sourcing plans to identify and recruit people with skills matching the hiring needs, creating relationships with candidates to facilitate process to drive towards offer acceptance
- Provide and drive updates on work load to the recruiters and recruiting managers
- Prioritize needs and discuss work load with team
- Insure pipeline is documented through excel spreadsheet that details outreach and active candidates
- Attend Hiring Manager intake sessions when possible
- Build relationships with key leaders within Capital One, build internal network with new hires to expand external network (proactive outreach across senior levels)
- Manage adhoc work - lead miscellaneous department projects
- Bachelors Degree or Military Experience
- 5 years of experience in Recruiting
- 2 years of experience in Client Management (i.e., develop strategy, present to and influence internal clients how to execute a process to best meet hiring needs, provide updates, ensure appropriate staffing, adjust strategy to meet changing business priorities)
- 2 years of experience in HR (i.e., recruiting, sourcing, staffing, generalist)
- 7 years of experience in Recruiting
- 5 years of experience in managing, coaching and developing direct reports at different career stages, utilizing external resources (contractors, agencies)
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click to apply.
Desired Skills and Expertise
Salary / package