Manager - Consumer Operations ( Job Number: 1409247)
The Manager Consumer Operations will support the necessary operations of the business regarding our consumer fleet inventory and Penske Agent program to assure profit maximization, customer/agent satisfaction and business operations efficiencies.
-Manage the HikeNet system to assure proper staffing, scheduling, and process efficiencies in the management of our vehicle fleets between locations.
- Facilitate the consumer inventory management process to ensure all locations have the necessary equipment to meet reservation opportunities while maintaining costs within the hiking Business Plan expenditure amount.
- Coordinate the consumer product preventative maintenance, ready to go and campaign programs to assure inventory is in the highest quality condition for our customers.
- Assist in Penske Agent Review program to ensure all agents receive a quarterly review
- Assist in Agent Management by providing training and support on process, technology, and supplies to allow agents to provide customer service excellence.
-Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
-At least 6 months of retail sales and/or customer service experience preferred
-Bachelor's degree required. A major/minor in Management, Marketing, or Communications preferred
-Ability to make independent decisions, work well in a team environment, customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and a positive attitude are required.
-Proficiency in the use of a computer, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
-Valid Driver's License required, as is the ability and willingness to drive Penske vehicles, up to and including a 26' box truck.
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, travel as necessary, accurately complete Penske's employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
-The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable a disabled individual to perform the essential functions. The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 25lbs/12kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Desired Skills and Expertise
Salary / package